Monday, April 09, 2007

learning...

So she loves these easter eggs. mostly she likes to eat them, scrape them on her tongue and lick the outsides... but she loves them all the same.
Now that she is sitting up more and more i have been propping her in the boppy
pillow b/s when she tips over she won't hit her head.
i got a kick out of watching her learn to reach for things and lots of times
she will lunge forward if she drops something, while seated, and tries to crawl to
it. (she crawls backwards only, but she is moving!).


I thought I'd get such a video but instead she just decided it wasnt worth her time!
My favorite is how she shakes her head "oh no...not again" when she drops the egss in the beginning. And then how she smiles and lays back when she realizes she does not feel like crawling to them- its just too darn hard!
What a little personality, right?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm. That's kind of what I look like when I'm drunk.