Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

Here are a few pics from the first week of July!

Happy 4th with Grandma and daddy walking back from Italian red white and blue Gelati
in Rockville, Md near our (hopefully) new neighborhood.


Here is my Godson, Benjamin! His mommy sent us some great pics of him and his beautiful sister, eliana and I'm bootlegging it here too!

Here is Madeline and her cousin, Dimitri snuggling up and faking her smile




and here is Madeline and grandma rose!

what a great time they have had together this week!
and what a relief we have had to lean on grandma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I finally find a couple of minutes to check out your blog and I see my own little guy! What a nice surprise. We're so happy for your wonderful news but we miss you lots!
Love,Rachael