Tuesday, August 11, 2009

THANK YOU ANONYMOUS

Thanks Anonymous, for reminding me to get posting.
We here at Club Mann have had fewer than 4 hrs sleep (accumulated) each night for the past 13 or so.
Last night was a welcome relief at not only 6 hrs sleep but 4 1/2 consecutive!

Im uploading some pics now and working on a post for today.

xoxo

ps: Hey Anonymous- Come for a visit!- then you wont even need a blog to keep you up to date ;)
pps: I did update the blog- This week I changed layouts so that comments could be seen on the right side ->
and i added a new feature to 'call us' from your computer.

ppps: Viewership is down, according to my google anayltics. only 70 visitors this week and like 10% come from Moira's blog (thanks for the link MB). Nobody in russia or japan or alaska viewed this month and my friends viewing on safari and chrome are not pulling their weight. a little incentive people...!

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. We all need a little reminder now and then, eh?

Tovah said...

Thanks Ashia. It's a good reminder for me to. I'm so behind in my blog. I need to get back to it. But then so much time passes and I have so much I want to say and it's hard to figure out where to start!