Monday, June 07, 2010

highlight reel from TN

Just a sneak peek at one of our favorite moments from our trip!

Driving up the smoky mts we pulled over to see these bears a few yards from us!





so the tourists are all standing along the guardrail snapping pics, dangling their children over the edge etc. The bears climb down and one says to the park ranger "the bears just climbed down, is there any chance they will come up here to us?" to which he replies "uh, you betcha... they're bears".

And here's a clip from one of our stops along the way from DC to TN- madeline at the mall food court.


and the family photos! We worked so hard to get everyone smiling. finally when we gave up we got the two best pics.

2 comments:

Just a "little" Crazy said...

I hope you guys had TONS of fun! It was so amazing to see you after all these years and Ed and I both agreed that Don could not have been nicer. I seriously don't think I've EVER met a calmer person. I would LOVE to see you again! Maybe I'll have to take a road trip to the DC area with the kids ;)

Anonymous said...

How many times can we watch the bear climb up the tree? Pleaseeeeee post some new stuff!!!