Thursday, July 01, 2010

Madeline gets out of bed transcript

I got home from the climbing gym and madeline was in bed (the sitter tucked her in an hour prior but she always knows when i get home)

she got out of bed and i went to her room,
she said she wanted a sip of water
she drank it
'i drank it all'
me: good, now goodnight, i love you
(tuck in and go to door
'i love you too')
....
i get back to my room and she is out of bed again
....
"one more thing mommy
and i will tuck myself in after
but there's one thing
leaning on the wall
i didnt have a story tonight because i didnt want one
i just went straight. to. bed. (with the pointer finger shake)
-that was my thing
okay"

me: ok, thats fine, goodnight, i love you
"goodnight, i love you too. "
(tucks herself back in)

1 comment:

Just a "little" Crazy said...

Love it. I'm so glad I got to meet that sweet girl. Even if it was very brief.