Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hanging with the baby girl

Just posting a couple of pics from the past 2 days.
I know many of Madeline's adoring fans look every day with
anticipation of a new photo so I am trying to keep up
on the blog.

Madeline sleeps with her hands gently placed together
what a little lady.
(except she usually flails them and scratches her face if she isnt
swaddled so mommy squished her into her boppy and she slept
peacefully next to her for about an hour!


Mommy demanded to be in a pic since she is usually behind the camera.
Smile...through those glazed over, sleep deprived eyes :)

Doesnt she look so pretty with her eyes wide open?
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was floored when I took a chance to see if you'd posted ant other pictures! Unbelieveable! I could,nt fathom what I was to see!!! Its not as good as being there to witness for myself jer growth, her smiles. She is so beautiful ( as her mother ) Thank you so much for sharing this. ps...
I brought Terry in to the pc room to watch , she too was awesruck. Much Love to you all mom