Wednesday, January 20, 2010

phases of crawling this month

Thought i'd show you a few action shots of how his crawling earlier this month that i never got to post. now he takes off but its fun to look at how quickly they go from almost crawling, to sort of crawling to 'get out the baby gates!'

"im the bride of all.. im the princess of all" as declared by the big sister playing dress up after the princess tea party birthday she attended this week.



excuse the nude preschooler please. all in a day...

1 comment:

Tovah said...

Ashia, somehow I've been lazy about checking your blog recently and I feel like I've missed so much! I can't believe how big Bennett is! What a happy boy! And Madeline is so grown up too! How quickly the time goes! I love all pics and videos and am so happy to get to watch them growing. someday I'd love to actually meet Bennett in person!

xoxo