Thursday, September 02, 2010

Rock Star

Madeline putting on a show!



and some of my faorite 'isms from the week:

1. (In the car, two days after Bennett got his cast off).
"mommy, do you know why i turned my head at that minute?"
no, why
"Its because Im watching Bennett. Make sure-ing he's ok with his cast off"

2.(playing pretend with her. usually i have to PRETEND to be the mom, and she's the kid- go figure, right? So today i made her be the mom and i had a fit. "no No No NO NOOOOO!"whining, complaining.... she just sat there and stared in horror. When i was done i asked her how that felt and if she thought that whining was a good idea or something very modern parent of me of course and she says:)
" My no's are better than your no's mommy"

3. Just stepped out of the shower, cuddling on the couch She ripped a huge noisy fart. and says laughing
"Its like there was a rubber chicken in my bottom! That one was the best! (Hysterical laughing) Lemme check. (Hand in pants)There is! Let's tell daddy!"

4. One night after bennett went to sleep, i was sitting with her reading and she asked for some mama's milk. She goes 'can i have some of your milk?'
So i say "i guess so" and open my nursing top.
She looks at me laughing and says "Im not a baby! Close up your milk! Show some modesty"
to which i proceed to laugh out loud and she looks at me deadpan and says
"those were my best jokes".

darn i love that kid

2 comments:

PAPARIC said...

bumped her own knee

Julie said...

That gave Kenny & I some serious laughs tonight!