Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First prom photos

Madeline is all ready for the prom.

I took the day off and went to the spa for my birthday and don treated me to a wonderful day away during which time madeline was attending a princess party! Don and Bennett had some Mann time together while Madeline got the royal treatment, and apparently was a hit with the birthday girl’s older brother, ryan.

P1060833

all dressed up and waiting in her throne.

P1060818

Ryan asks Madeline for the first dance at the princess ball

P1060819

this is what happens when I leave don in charge!

P1060804

Belle made me do it!

I think Belle encouraged her to let her shoulders show. Oh to have a role model.

P1060827

what flavor is the frosting?  “PINK!”

drowning her sorrows in dessert. we all understand, madeline. we’ve been there…

P1060850

I cant tell if she is utterly embarrassed at the thought of what just happened (I mean, look at Ryan, and apparently he ‘danced’ with all of the princesses that afternoon!) or if the sun is in her eyes, or perhaps her tiara is just too darned tight.

whatever it is, I agree.

well- she reports that the party was great and she had a great time too.  ahh…

2 comments:

PAPARIC said...

oh , too funny

Just a "little" Crazy said...

You'd better keep a tight leash on that one!! ;) Too funny!!!