Saturday, April 11, 2009

no new posts

Okay so... I have not posted this week , it has been brought to my attention
and No. it has nothing to do with being overwhelmed.
NUMBER 1: computer is broken and sd card went mia.
NUMBER 2:
I just happen to have a two and a half year old that doesnt go to sleep before 10.
And while in the past i could blog after then when she finally went to sleep, i require at least 4 hours at night. which i cant get unless my head hits the pillow by 11.
Wish i could keep you all better up to date but im not so into letting her play alone while i play on the computer.
As i type she is standing next to me asking for 'one more cuddle' and i am trying to avoid saying 'no more tonight kiddo- you have had 10,000 already'.

I hope to get a chance to put some pics up tomorrow while don is home as i have some great ones of us decorating eggs, attending an egg hunt and visiting the aquarium this week! Oh yeah- we have been busy having lots of fun too:)

No comments: