Thursday, April 30, 2009

this ones for nana

my garden!






Spring in our yard!

















Spring is in full bloom here in College Gardens.

if you know what any of the green stuff is- let me know since i planted random things and, other than the hastas and mums- i have no idea what the other stuff is till it flowers!
the azaleas, fuschia and dogwood were already here as well as the (now past its prime) really fragrant snowball bush and the weepy looking bonsai tree. Oh and those purple things are weeds i think but they are so pretty i hate to cut them down!

2 comments:

Just a "little" Crazy said...

Such beautiful flowers and plants.....I REALLY want to work on our yard sooo badly!!! I'm hoping to plant my FIRST garden this Sunday!!! (I know...that's kind of sad considering my "advanced" age).

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely garden going. it looks like there are some 'bleeding heart's'and 'lenten rose' I am not sure of some of the others. But it looks like you have a great start. just wait for things to pop up and you will be surprised. Nana